Organisation Development Workshop Series
The Secret Trilogy
The Secret Trilogy for post-Covid Growth
2020 has been a tumultuous year of enormous challenges AND opportunities. Most businesses have been forced to effect significant changes to their business, operating, digital, HR and people models. Many have and continue to invest extensively in the latest emergent digital systems for Digital Transformation but have yet to achieve Business Transformation or a ROI.
Current lived experience and research suggests that there are several reasons why Digital (and Business) Transformation are elusive. Primarily it is because PEOPLE are:
- Insufficiently prepared (and excited) for the changes of a New World of Work (WOW)
- Not aligned or engaged in the Organisation’s evolving Vision and Purpose
- Not empowered to Innovate – fear personal failure and paradoxically success
- Scared that they do not have what it takes to acquire FUTURE FIT skills
- Scared of becoming redundant / retrenched due to technological advancements / displacement
- Not finding balance / feeling lost – seeking answers to big (life) questions (Purpose, Why, How)
- Not understanding that Transformation starts with Me, My story, and My mindset
- Not appreciative that our stories are powerful levers for diversity, inclusion, alignment, innovation and growth
As a business, your immediate challenges are to successfully:
- Transform your business using technology as an enabler and build digital confidence
- Improve your offerings / service delivery and achieve improved operational efficiencies
- Prepare Leadership and Employees for the positive (but uncertain) New WOW post COVID-19
- Enable and effect a growth capability and a culture of innovation
- Achieve high levels of engagement, buy-in and alignment to your Vision and Purpose
- Realise value from your Digital Transformation and technology investment beyond “adoption”
So, what’s next
The Secret Trilogy for post Covid Growth, an Organisation Development process / programme, designed specifically to prepare businesses and people for future growth, transformation, and alignment. This is not your “typical” training programme. It is OD at its best! It means whole-scale, systemic change and comprises three Core Components:
- Preparing for the Future World of Work
- Future Me Now
- Transformation Storyboarding (TS)
Prepare your Leadership and employees for the evolving Future World of Work (WOW) and the extraordinary eras of the Fourth Industrial Revolution and Singularity. Get a grip on how the WOW is constantly changing. Explore and understand the latest disruptive technologies – What possibilities these bring for your Business, your Function and YOU! Explore the So What’s - how to innovate using disruptive technologies. Identify any gap, future skills and competencies required. Develop a Personal Action Plan (PAP) and measure progress.
This programme exposes participants to various aspects of change and helps Leaders and Employees to shift and influence their personal behaviours, team, culture and business / organisation. The purpose of the programme is to start bridging the gap in terms of developing the current and future talent capability - required NOW. The programme enables and challenges participants to shift their mindsets, identify the skill sets and competencies required as enablers for PERSONAL and ORGANISATIONAL transformation and sustainability. Get a grip on and explore the future World of Work post Covid; Identify collaboration tools and the importance of becoming “future fit”. Discover what makes YOU unique, what makes you tick, your Purpose, what drives you and how you can make the most of what you have - NOW. Clarify what Talent organisations are looking in the digital age. Build your distinctive Value Proposition and personal brand. Maximise your performance impact and fast-track your development. Identify competencies and gaps that are core to optimising your FUTURE ME NOW.
Alignment through Authentic Diversity and Inclusion: TS is a unique process for unlocking Individual, Team and Organisational wisdoms for and in any transformation journey. As part of their Knowledge Management strategies, most business / organisation systematically invest in state-of-the-art digital and Cloud technologies. ICT “systems” purport to enable better management of data, information and achieve business integration. “Digital transformation” is insufficient in and of itself. ERP, cloud-based systems, Knowledge Management Systems etc. others have proven to disappoint. They produce data and information. They produce reports, but not learning. They store knowledge but not wisdom. Several noted organisational benefits have been reported including: Shared values, principles, wisdom and learning; Understanding and appreciation of authentic and sustainable Diversity and Inclusion; Improved communications and alignment; Culture change; Shared and aligned values and behaviors with those of the team / organisation; Increased self-understanding and understanding of others; Development of a common cultural and transformative framework; Shared transformation processes; Integrated knowledge management; Change and transformation vehicle used to unlock wisdom; Reduced politicking; Skills transfer and capacity building.